Qualified applicants can receive quality services with MARSCare under PFDS and CONSOLIDATED waivers
Thriving in the Community Program:
Services currently offered under these waivers include:
- Home & Community Habilitation – Services to help individuals gain, maintain, and improve skills that allow them to live and participate in their community.
- Companion – Service provides supervision and assistance that focuses on the health and safety of the individual.
- Respite – Service provides supervision/support to and individual on a short term basis to give relief to the individual’s caregiver.
- Nursing – Service provides LPN/RN services based on doctor recommendation and ODP approval
Philadelphia, Delaware, Montgomery, Chester, Bucks, Lehigh, Northampton
Bureau of Autism Services
ADULT AUTISM WAIVER (AAW)
The AAW provides long term services & supports for community living for adults 21+ with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Services currently offered under the AAW include:
- Community Inclusion – Service assists individuals in acquiring, retaining and improving communication, socialization and self-help skills necessary to reside in the community.
- Respite – Service provides short-term supervision/support to relieve individual’s unpaid caregiver when caregiver is unable to provide supports.
Additional Services Provided by
MARSCare Home Health Care Agency
- Everyone is different; therefore support needs to be individualized.
- Self- Determination is for everyone.
- Care is based on respect, dignity, and worth of each individual with the understanding that everyone should have control overy thier life.
- Services will be provided in the least restrictive setting.
Home Health Aides
Pediatric Skillled Nursing
Medical Social Work
Multilingual Skilled Staff
- Comprehensive system of services
- Skill assessments conducted to provide person-centured support
- 10 years experience working with ODP waivers
- State Licensed
- Medicare Certified
- Medicaid Approved
- JCAHO Accredited
Nursing, Personal Assistance & Respite Services also provided through the additional waivers
- Attendant Care